Cutting edge disease analysis and innovative treatment services
As turf care professionals we share your passion for turf.
That’s why Ace Ohlsson, in conjunction with Turfcare, have developed a state-of-the-art, custom-built laboratory as a disease management hub.
How it works
You Ace Ohlsson agronomist will work with you to collect samples and take to the Turfcare laboratory.
Here our consulting agronomist will identify any diseases using the lab’s state-of-the-art technology and resources. He’ll also provided targeted product recommendations.
Your Ace Ohlsson agronomist will then advise results (next-day in some cases) then develop and implement a long-term management plan.
Available to New South Wales turf and vegetable growers, our services include:
- pest and disease identification and recommendations
- nematode counts
- microscopic analysis of egg, nymph and adult mite counts
- egg counts and identification of other egg laying insects
- assess insect damage to roots and shoots
- isolate and identify fungal diseases and programs
- isolate viral infections and vectors
- identify plant nutrient deficiencies/ toxicities
- weed identification and control methods
- seed germination tests
Contact your local Ace Ohlsson agronomist today and see how Turfcare can help you.