Wednesday 12 May 2021
Ace Ohlsson and Turfcare have commissioned a custom-built laboratory to combat the overwhelming disadvantages of inferior disease analysis and treatment. Located at Ace Ohlsson, 115 Pitt Town Rd, McGrath’s Hill, this lab is the available NSW turf grower’s and vegetable grows at disease management hub.
Consulting Agronomist, Albie Leggett (M. Agr) uses state of the art technology and informative resources to identify diseases and provide targeted product recommendations from a full range of fertilisers, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides. The ACE Ohlsson agronomist are the point of contact between growers and laboratory services, coordinating sample collection, communication of results and long term management plans.
The team at Ace Ohlsson is dedicated to delivering the correct product at competitive rates, often with next-day results for turf testing. This is another integral part of our long-term commitment and investment into the turf industry.
- Pest & disease identification and recommendations
- Nematode counts
- Microscopic analysis of egg, nymph and adult mite counts
- Egg counts and identification of other egg laying insects
- Assess insect damage to roots and shoots
- Isolate and identify fungal diseases and programs
- Isolate viral infections and vectors
- Identify plant nutrient deficiencies/toxicities
- Weed identification and control methods
- Seed germination tests